dimanche 8 mars 2009

What's to come??

Alright, Wow. It has been FAR FAR FAR too long since I’ve been blogging/journaling. Usually I would try to jot down a few things- even in my private journal- about what’s going on so that I can come back later and try to give some details to it. FAIL- I haven’t written down anything… so sadly, what is going to be written now will be only what my selective mind chooses to remember.

The outline for the updates that need to be done- in chronological order:

  1. Finish Spain!!
    1. Thursday- Granada and the Alhambra
    2. Friday- Frijiliana and Nerja, lunch with Mercedes and Robert, hiking, dance show
  2. Toulouse!!
    1. Wednesday- tourist + a movie, then salsa lesson and out with Leslie’s friends
    2. Thursday- movie + museum, then more salsa
    3. Home cooked food the whole time J
  3. Normal week:
    1. Andrew came in for the weekend
    2. Work

i. Paddy’s like normal

ii. Bac Blanc at the lycee

    1. 1st private ballet lesson w/ Abby
    2. Bible Study Meeting
  1. Friday night in Amberieu with Philippe/ Spectacle Rehearsal
  2. Lucy’s birthday Saturday night
  3. Missed train on Tuesday- no work
    1. Study
    2. Bagel lunch w/ Michelle, Kim and one of Kim’s friends
    3. 1st Bible Study on Romans here at the Apartment
  4. Thursday- Carnival Day at the lycee; students all dressed up + spectacle
  5. Thursday- Sunday:
    1. Dinner w/ Andrea on Thursday night
    2. Make-up class on Friday then a brief salsa outing then calling home late late late at night J
    3. Friday:

i. Ballet lesson w/Abby

ii. College research with the BTS boys

iii. Called Aunt Susie J

iv. Work at Paddy’s—Andrea, her friend, Marine, Kim, Lucy, Lucy’s friend all come to see me at work—I make kick-ass Mojitos now J

    1. Sunday- brunch, blog (finally), work @ Paddy’s

Wow!! Is THAT ever a list!!! So some of that doesn’t need further explanation, and if you feel like you’ve been thoroughly updated on my life and need nothing further (which truly wouldn’t offend me in the slightest!! Remember that I blog/journal just as much for myself as for you all), simply ignore the entries that follow for a while. I’m hoping to get through a bunch today… one can always hope J

Take Care!!! Love and Hugs!!

Aucun commentaire: